SportsCrack Blog

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL PLAY OF THE YEAR


I was up at my Dad's house last night celebrating his birthday with the family and he mentioned this play from Friday night's game between Lassiter and Centennial High School. I don't really follow Georgia high school football anymore because I'm not allowed to be near any school campuses after my tryst with a sophomore girl a few years back. Hey, she looked 18, possibly 17. But all kidding aside this is one hell of a play by Lassiter tight end Philip Lutzenkirchen. I can't seem to recall a play like this ever happening in college or pro ball so I'm sure Lutzenkirchen is enjoying his 15 minutes of fame with tons of strange attacking him from all corners. Good for him.

As a wise man once said, "That is what I like about these high school girls, I get older, they stay the same age"....


High School Video HT: WithLeather via HotClicks

No comments: