SportsCrack Blog

Friday, November 07, 2008

THOSE AT&T COMMERCIALS ARE GETTING CRYPTIC


I actually could deal with a commercial like this on television. It's those annoying Toyota commercials lately that have me going absolutely crazy. You know the ones with the O% down BS and the want to rip your ear drums out tune they play to it. And they play it all the time during football games. I've never owned a Toyota (Dodge man myself) and I can honestly say I never will even think about buying one after seeing those commercials played during every single break in the action. Now if you want to throw some eye candy in there Toyota, say a Jessica Biel or a Heidi Klum, then we can start talking. But until you do your as dead as the pitchman for AT&T. Capiche?

1 comment:

Matt Fairchild (matt@sportscrack.com) said...

oh, damn, now I'm going to have the stupid tune in my head all day. Thanks Damian!