SportsCrack Blog

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

MY REACTION TO CHARLIE WEIS COMING BACK

You know, I could write a novel on my thoughts about this whole "schematic advantage" and the "no excuses" and the "6-6 is just not good enough" comments Charlie Weis made in the past and then completed the order with a delivery of bullshit blowout losses on the side. But I'm not going to do it. It just makes me more mad and the wife and dogs are already getting tired of my constant twitch and cursing at random strangers whenever they smile in delight because I still wear my Notre Dame gear out in public.

Hey, I'm a fan till I die and my loyalty stays strong with my teams. So yesterday when I heard word that Charlie Weis was going to be brought back after compiling the most losses in Notre Dame history in back-to-back seasons with 15 I started to feel a little sick. Maybe they were just buying time for the right coach to be available(Urban Meyer, Urban Meyer, please let it be Urban Meyer!) or saving money for the ludicrous buyout it would have taken to fire him (I thought ND was a good business school?) after giving him a ten year extension during his first fucking season but...oh shit...not feeling well...must stop talking about it....


Why didn't anybody tell me...(throws up more)...that Charlie Weis was full of shit?

Please, no more, please, I want to live!

3 comments:

AskChatter@LastRowSports.com said...

Well, the bright side to this...We know for sure that next year will be his last year! And say Urban Meyer gets tried/bore of winning National Championships, who knows....

One thing I do know, next season is down the shitter already, so I suggest they begin looking for new candidates now...Anything other than a 9 win season, well, in the words of "The Donald", um, yeah, "YOU'RE FIRED...YOU FAT FUCK!"

Matt Fairchild (matt@sportscrack.com) said...

Still got to support the team though. Who knows, maybe Charlie will surprise all of us and bring ND back to championship caliber.

One can only hope. I predicted a couple of years ago that 2009 we would compete with USC for the National Championship. Right now I don't feel too good about that prediction. But things change and hopefully Clausen and Weis will get their self confidence back.

And oh yeah, it would be nice if our line could block some people and if the defenses didn't know what was coming as much as I do. That would be great. Got that Charlie!

Mac G said...

Just think, if you know the plays, what do you think opponents know that get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to figure them out know?