SportsCrack Blog

Monday, January 05, 2009

EMAIL OF THE DAY


Subject: Ann Arbor
From: *&#til@aol.com
To: matt@sportscrack.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 5:58 pm
"Ann Arbor is a Whore"? Don't expect any Wolverine fans to buy any merchandise from you.


I love these type of emails because it gives me comfort to know that yes, no stinking Wolverine fan will ever buy merchandise from me. I don't think I would have it any other way. And with DickRod now roaming the sidelines in Ann Arbor I wouldn't expect too many people buying Michigan merchandise in the near future. Oh well, I guess I should feel kind of bad since I did sell a few Michigan helmets before Christmas. Nah!

UPDATE: Here is a picture from this year's ND-scUM matchup from a big fan of whomever plays Michigan...

He got laid multiple times from St. Mary's school girls after this picture was taken. The power of the Ann Arbor is a Whore shirt is known to cause an insatiable desire in women.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt,
Did you happen to catch the pregame jawing between the Alabama and Utah players at the coin toss the other night? The Fox mics picked up everything they were saying. I have looked all over and cant find it anywhere. Find it and post it please!

Matt Fairchild (matt@sportscrack.com) said...

I didn't see it but I will look and see if I can find it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks man. Love the site.