SportsCrack Blog

Friday, April 24, 2009

TROY POLAMALU AND LARRY FITZGERALD CHOSEN FOR MADDEN 2010 COVER


For the first time we have two NFL players gracing the cover of the popular video game. Good choices. Polamalu is one of the premier defensive stars in the league and the same can be said for Fitzgerald on the offensive side of the ball. It also officially eliminates these two from making the playoffs this year. So if you are a Baltimore Ravens or Atlanta Falcons fan you should be very happy these two are Madden video game cover models. It's like "Final Destination" for Polamalu and Fitzgerald. You can't escape fate. The Madden Curse will find you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tony is the man. He literally saved my life with my bare hands. He is trully a gentlemen. I hope Tony is fortuntate to make it to the super bowl. I will be watching every game. I plane on flying to Atlanta to watch the falcons and the tampa bay bucks.
Ken Hunter