SportsCrack Blog

Thursday, August 27, 2009

NOW THIS LOOKS ENTERTAINING



Zombieland could get 1 star and be as Gawdawful as that Peter Jackson remake of King Kong and I still won't give a shit, I have to see this movie. It feels like it has a Tarantino flavor to it and anytime you have Woody Harelson playing a redneck then it's all good in my book.

I'm interested in hearing what the peanut gallery has to say. Would you go see Zombieland after watching this preview or would you rather go see some gay ass Harry Potter coming of age movie? Seriously, if you like Harry Potter and are over the age of 15 please just kill yourself now. The world would be a lot less gayer with you in it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How could you not want to see this? Plus it was filmed in Valdosta. In tough times you support the local economy.

Matt Fairchild (matt@sportscrack.com) said...

Good to know anonymous. I wonder how many locals got extra credits in it?