SportsCrack Blog

Monday, February 08, 2010

WHEN THE SAINTS GO MARCHING IN

As you know I'm not a Saints fan. In fact I don't like them at all. I'm an Atlanta Falcons fan and the Saints are their oldest and most storied rival (which really isn't much since most of both franchise is comprised of shit seasons) but I do enjoy watching celebration videos. One of these days I will get to be a part of it and I sure as hell won't be working the next day. More than likely I will be naked in a holding cell. Shivering. With a smile on my face. Anyways, here is a Saints celebration video...


Video HT: Deadspin

2 comments:

MIIRISH said...

These are the BEST people in the WORLD!!! I LOVE NOLA, and always will!!! WHO 'DAT?!? GEAUX SAINTS!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.