SportsCrack Blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

UGA... Number 64?!?!?! Seriously WTF?!?!?


Ok, I admit, I'm biased. I believe UGA will run the table every year... Not really, but as UGA grad, I'm just throwing it out there. Even as a biased UGA grad who may literally bleed Red and Black year after year, who in their right mind could possibly even fathom ranking UGA, a perennial top 25 team, #64 out of 120 Football Bowl Subdivision teams?!?!?! Seriously... whatever the guy from the Orlando Sentinel is smoking should be handed out on every street corner. Somehow I suspect that whatever he's on, it is Orange and Blue and GAY-tor flavored. Check out Jeremy Fowler's article from the Orlando Sentinel here College Football 2010 Countdown: No. 64 Georgia. Try and figure out what he's smoking then pass some to the left please...

No comments: