SportsCrack Blog

Friday, August 13, 2010

LEE CORSO THINKS TIM TEBOW WILL BE STARTING BY WEEK 6


ESPN'S Lee Corso thinks the Friar Tuck will be starting in Denver by the second month of the season according to the Orlando Sentinel...

"I think Tebow, by the sixth game, will be the quarterback," Corso told the Orlando Sentinel Wednesday. "It will take some time for him to get in do a few things, make a mistake or two and learn from his mistakes. I think he's going to be a good quarterback."


I think Corso failed to remember that the Denver Broncos do have Kyle Orton and Brady Quinn who both have experience in an actual pro style offense and will be given first shot to start. Tebow is a project. A huge one to be exact. Unless both Orton and Quinn go down with injuries or fail miserably I seriously doubt we will see Tebow start a game in the 2010 season. In fact I feel so dumb after reading these comments from Corso that I will let Dean Vernon Wormer speak for me...


Not enough? All right well then let's give this guy a shot at SportsCrack's reaction to Corso thinking Tebow will be starting by week 6....