SportsCrack Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

CHRIS BOSH AS TALL JUSTICE



Bosh put on a hell of a performance as Tall Justice in this clip. Too bad he didn't do the same thing last night on the hardcourt. Of course I'm the idiot who decided to bet on the Heat in Boston. I figured since they got the holy trinity and every media pundit has been telling me how unstoppable they would be this season that it would be easy money. Not so fast my friends! Somehow the old ass geriatric Celtics with Shaq, KG, Pierce and Ray Allen hitting everything with his eyes closed won the game decisively. The fucking trinity didn't help by absolutely stinking up the joint. Well at least the Lakers came back to win my moneyline bet. The only way I can force myself to watch the NBA regular season is by throwing money on the action. Clearly I need to stop.

No comments: