SportsCrack Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Nice Set of Melons Hillary Duff



Hillary Duff was showing off her Sobe melons at some stupid challenge thing a ma jig in New York City. Seriously what the fuck is Sobe? Is it one of those dumb tea drinks? I fucking hate tea. I'd rather drink water from the men's urinal then have tea. It's fucking leaf water. Disgusting.

Scale of 1-to-10 about how dirty Hillary Duff is in the sack. I'm going to go 8.5. She has to be pretty freaky to stay married to a professional athlete.

3 comments:

Christopher said...

THIS IS FUNNY STUFF! LMAO!

Gambling Rob said...

I'd say 8.5 might be a slight exaggeration, no doubt she's freaky, but if she's 8.5, then what's Lindsay Lohan or Lady Gaga? :)

Matt Fairchild (matt@sportscrack.com) said...

I always assumed Lady Gaga was a male so I don't even want to go down that path. Lohan would rip your dick off. Probably a 9.