SportsCrack Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Notre Dame Football 2011 Video



If this video doesn't get the blood pumping for this fall then I don't know what to tell ya other than you are a soulless bastard who should go rooting for a dying program like USC.

The Fighting Irish are back! You know the team that actually fights for every yard on the field and doesn't take shit from anybody.

I can't wait to see Cierre Wood running circles around defenders by putting that little juke on and taking it to the house.

I can't wait to see Manti Te'o rip off the tailback's helmet against South Florida come September.

I can't wait to see head coach Brian Kelly have the boys inspired and ready to come out and destroy teams like Michigan and USC in 2011.

Fuck I just can't wait for football season to get here!







No comments: