SportsCrack Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Andrew Luck: Get a Hair Cut and a Shave Hippie!



Serious question for anyone that can grow a beard: Does facial hair help with the ladies?

Because I'm 32 years old and I still can't grow one.

I've got the Civil War thing going on. Full hair on the left but thin as shit on the right side of my face. I ask this because future #1 NFL Draft Pick and current Stanford QB as well as the clear cut leader for the Heisman Trophy grew out the beard this summer. I would think it would diminish your ability to score ass if you look like a nerdy hillbilly with pubs glued to your face.

Just a heads up Andrew Luck since I know you read SportsCrack. Cut it man. Cut it all off.


Via TheBigLead

1 comment:

Justin said...

Might wanna do some investigation on him he is definitely getting paid to do the caveman commercials.