SportsCrack Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Brooklyn Decker and Emmanuelle Chriqui Crushing Cock at The ESPYS



Full disclosure: I didn't watch one second of last night's ESPY's. I'm not a big fan of award shows and it just seems like a lot of ass kissing and networking goes on with these kind of things. I watched Seth Meyers opening monologue today and I thought he did a pretty good job. He was funny but when you have a room full of uptight rich athletes and celebrities who are more sensitive than Jimmer Fredette's girlfriend chastity belt the comedy seems to fall on deaf ears. But enough of that bullshit. The best part of the ESPY's from what I can gather since I didn't watch them was Brooklyn Decker and Entourage's Emmanuelle Chriqui. Both just came out full force last night. They formed the perfect storm of hotness. Tall blonde with big boobs and the petite dark brunette. Good stuff. And both came without their significant others.

Sorry ladies I was busy. Next time I'll accept the invitation when it's a real award show. You know something more serious like the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards.





Pictures via DailyMail

No comments: