SportsCrack Blog

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Casey Anthony Is a Buckeyes Fan?




Excuse me if I'm not well versed in my baby killer trivia but is Casey Anthony an Ohio State Buckeyes fan? I know she's from Florida and enjoys long nights of drowning toddlers in baby pools but I was not familiar with her affinity for the Buckeyes. If you are the Buckeyes what do you do about this? Do you embrace the fact a hot baby killer likes to sport the scarlet and gray or do you hang your head in shame? At this point if I'm Terrelle Pryor I go full force for Anthony. She's still young and her chest continues to get bigger (breast implants?) and you could dot the i on her all night and day. Plus everybody knows your football career was killed and left in the woods once you decided to cash in on tattoos and memorabilia. I give two months before we see TMZ photos of Pryor and Anthony together. It's only a matter of time before the Hilton has odds up.

No comments: