SportsCrack Blog

Monday, October 17, 2011

Jim Harbaugh Doesn't Have Time For Jim Schwartz' Handshake



I got no pony in this fight but doesn't Detroit Lion's head coach Jim Schwartz look like a total dipshit trying to track down 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh and fight him? I mean come on Schwartz...who you fooling? You are not going to fight Harbaugh. Listen I'm not the biggest fan of Harbaugh since his Stanford team beat Notre Dame the past two seasons but the guy has passion and when you go in for a handshake after an emotional, hard fought win wouldn't you expect a hard handshake with a pat to the back? It just comes with the territory. The Detroit Lions are finally moving in the right direction with a team that is loaded with Megatron and House Of Spears dominating but now I'm afraid you got an idiot head coach who could ruin it all. Schwartz you are the coach. Not the player. Know your role boy.

2 comments:

Zach said...

Maybe we now know why Suh's dirty style of play has continued. I can see Schwartz condoning the behavior because of his "passion" if that's how he himself acts.

Matt Fairchild (matt@sportscrack.com) said...

I don't have a problem with the way Suh plays. I don't think he's a dirty player either. Suh just kills people out there and with the pussification of the NFL he gets flagged for tackling the QB too hard. But Schwartz made a fool of himself and the organization. If I'm the Lions I have him on a short leash especially if Detroit fails to make the playoffs.