SportsCrack Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Philanthropy with Vinnie Verno: Week 9 Picks



South Carolina -4 over Tennessee I MISS PHIL FULMER GAME
Cal -6 over UCLA LAME DUCK GAME OF THE YEAR
A&M -11.5 over Missouri SORORITY GIRLS ARE CLASSY GAME
Wisconsin -7 over Ohio State DIABOLICAL TOMBSTONE GAME OF THE YEAR
Okie State -14 over Baylor TEACH ME HOW TO GUNDY GAME OF THE YEAR

When Vinnie Verno first graced us with his all knowing presence this year I thought he was hilarious but I had fears he would be a flash in a pan. I couldn't see his humor keeping up every week with the grind that is the football season. But I was wrong. Dead wrong. And like the show Workaholics Vinnie gets better with age. Every week he brings a new angle. This week it was Halloween. He farts. He laughs hysterically. He brings in clips of labradors fucking old ladies. Vinnie is the man.

No comments: