SportsCrack Blog

Monday, January 09, 2012

Tim Tebow Is a Winner



With this 80 yard touchdown strike to Demaryius Thomas in OT Tim Tebow continues to prove a lot of people including myself wrong who said he would never succeed in the NFL. Right now Tebow and AJ Yates have more playoff wins (1) than Matt Ryan. I'm never going to doubt The Mile High Messiah again. I'm going to sit back and watch as he continues to will his teams to victories in the biggest moments. Yes sir, this asshole is on the Tebow bandwagon. Jesus threw for 316 yards by the way.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Tebow threw for 316...that's 3:16, coincidence, I think not!

JTC-CKD said...

I prefer Proverbs 31:6 - Give strong drink to the one who is perishing,
and wine to those in bitter distress;
let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more