SportsCrack Blog

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Talk About Luck: Sydney Man With a GoPro Cliffs Dive Into Water With a Great White Shark And Lives To Show It



Holy shit!  I'm trying to think of a more scary scenario than this.  Look I would be the last person you would see cliff diving.  I just couldn't muster up the courage even if I was hammered, black out drunk.  But to not only cliff dive and yet come down with the possibility of the world's most famous man eating predator just waiting for you as a snack is frightening.  This bloke is more lucky than any lottery winner.  His life was determined to go on only because that Great White waiting in the water had already eaten no doubt.

I'm trying to think of a more scarier scenario than cliff diving into Great White shark infested waters.  Hmmm, maybe being a Chicago Cubs fan.  Yeah that would definitely be suicidal.

No comments: