SportsCrack Blog

Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Braxton Miller Pulls A Circle Button Video Game Move on Virginia Tech



I guess if you had any doubts about whether Braxton Miller could make the transition from QB to WR this ridiculous move erased those.  Braxton aka The X Factor pulled off an insane circle button move on the hapless Hokies defense last night that left some knees buckled and shoelaces untied.

Thanks to Braxton I lost my one bet of the weekend after going perfect from Thursday-Saturday.  For some reason I listened to Twitter nation and took the Hokies as 14.5 underdogs when I felt in my heart the Buckeyes would blow them out because of the revenge game factor.  First half the Twitter world was correct as Va Tech went into half up 17-14.  But as soon as the Buckeyes got their footing and knocked out QB Corey Brewer it was over.


No comments: