SportsCrack Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ohio State Is Bringing Out the Power Ranger Uniforms Too

Come on Nike. These "Pro Combat" uniforms have to stop. They are disgraceful. This is almost a carbon copy of those hideous ones Georgia wore against Boise State. I know Jacory Harris is starting for Miami but I think I might have to bet on the Hurricanes just because the Buckeyes will be wearing these god awful uniforms. Plus I lost money last week on Ohio State for not covering against Toledo so the smart money is to go with Miami at home.

EDIT: Shit nevermind about the Miami game. Buckeyes are wearing these October 29th vs Wisconsin.



1 comment:

Zach said...

It's not as bad as Georgia's because there's actually some other color besides red. I don't think any one piece is great, but together, it's alright. The odd thing about grey being associated with OSU is how ugly it looks on a uniform and how it doesn't go well with red. I give credit for Nike trying to do something with it, but I'm not sure any design would look nice with those colors.