SportsCrack Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Umm. Forget about what I said about the Pro Combat Uniforms. Navy's Nike Pro Combat Uniforms Are Tight.



As I just posted my distaste for the Ohio State's Nike Pro Combat uniforms I came upon the Naval Academy's uniform they will be wearing against Army this year and all I can say is WOW. These Navy uniforms are incredible. I love the white helmet with the gold anchor on it. These uniforms really pop and I dig the "Don't Tread On Me" slogan on the uniform. Nike did a great job on these bad boys and if they want they can send me some free shit for giving them a plug. I know they gotta be hurting for business. Anything to help out the little guys right?





Via DCSportsBlog

3 comments:

Zach said...

I think this ranks up there with Oregon's out of this year's cast so far, if not above theirs because it's not just all black. I actually think this one looks better than Navy's regular uniform.

Sleestack said...

Navy should use these uniforms from now on there pretty slick I could actually bare to watch Navy crush mine and other Irish fans dreams for another year rockin those uniforms

Matt Fairchild (matt@sportscrack.com) said...

Yeah I'm a big fan of these uniforms. I wouldn't be surprised if they went with these next year.